Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Vacationcentro!
These conditions define how to use and the guidelines that govern the use of the vacation center’s Website, located at vacationcentro.com.
When you access this Website, we assume that you agree to these conditions and terms. Please stop using vacationcentro if you accept all the conditions and terms listed in this document.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you the person who logs on this Website and is compliant with the terms and conditions of our Company. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” are all a part of our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” and “Us” refer to our Client clients ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and payment consideration required to provide helping the client ancientest effective way to satisfy the client’s Client’sents concerning providing the stipulated services, in compliance with the current law in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terms or any other words in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization, are interpreted as interchangeable, hence referring to the identical.
Unless stated otherwise, vacationcentro or its licensors are the owners of exclusive intellectual property rights to the content on vacationcentro. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of Vacation Centro. You can access this site from vacationcentro for personal use, subject to the restrictions stipulated in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish content from vacationcentro
- Sub-license, rent, or sell materials from vacationcentro
- Reproduce, duplicate, or duplicate material from the vacationcentro
- Re-distribute content from vacationcentro
This Agreement begins with the date of this Agreement. The Terms and Conditions we have set forth were drafted with the assistance of the Terms and Conditions Template.
Certain areas of this Website allow users to exchange ideas and data in specific areas. Vacation Centro doesn’t filter the comments, edit or publish them. Read comments before their publication on the site. Comments do not express the opinions or views of vacation Centro, its agents, or its affiliates. Comments express the views and opinions of the individual who has posted their thoughts and opinions. To the extent that they are permitted by law, vacation centro will not be responsible for the comments or any damage, liability, or other expenses incurred due to the usage of or posting of or appearance of comments on this site.
Vacation Centro reserves the right to review all comments and remove any comments deemed offensive, indecent, or constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are entitled to publish the comments on our site and own all the necessary licenses and permissions;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third-party;
- The Comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, libelous, or indecent material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The comments are not intended to promote or solicit business or commercial or illegal activities.
You at this moment grant vacation center a non-exclusive right to reproduce, use and edit, and to permit others to copy, reuse and modify all of your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are permitted to connect to our Website Website before written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can hyperlink to our Website sWebsitey to how they link to websites of other listed companies as well as
- Accredited businesses across the System, except for soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that are not permitted to link to our Website.
The Website also connects to our home page and our publications, or other information on our Website website. The link (a) isn’t in any way deceptive, (b) doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party or its products or services, as well as (c) is within its context on the linked party’s Website.
Website able to consider and accept additional link requests from the following kinds of organizations:
- generally-known business and consumer information sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other groups that represent the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting, and law companies as well as
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will consider requests for links from these companies if we find to approve the request if: (a) the link does not appear unfavorably to our accredited companies; (b) the organization is not associated with any negative record in our favor; (c) that the value to us from the exposure of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of a vacation center as well (d) the hyperlink appears placed in its context with general information about resources.
These organizations can hyperlink to our home page as the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading, (b) doesn’t misleadingly suggest that it is a sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or their products or offerings, as well as (c) fits in the context of the linking Company’s Website.
If you’re an organization mentioned in paragraph 2. above, and you are keen on linking with our site, We must be informed via e-mail to vacation central. Please include your name, your business name, contact details along with the URL of your Website as well as a list of all URLs that you would like linking to our Website aWebsiteutline of the URLs of our site that you wish to connect. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
The organizations that have been approved can link to our Website Website:
- We may use our corporate name or
- Utilizing the universal resource locator being linked to, or
- In the case of using the description or other information on our Website, it is appropriate concerning the context and the format of the content on the Website oWebsiteinking party.
Vacation Centro’s logo or any other artwork is allowed without an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written permission, you should not design frames on our web pages that alter our Website’s visual appearance or presentation.
We are not accountable for any content which appears on your Website. Website to safeguard and defend us from all allegations made on your Website. Websiterohibited that any link(s) should be placed on any website that could be seen as defamatory or criminal or obscene or infringes or otherwise violates, promotes the infringement of, or any other violation of, or violates the rights of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our Company reserves the right to demand removal of all or any hyperlink to our Website. Website eliminates all links from our Website Website and. We reserve the right to amend the terms of these conditions and its linking policy at any time. The Website agrees to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking to our Website.
Removal of our links
If you notice a hyperlink on our Website website offensive, for whatever reason, feel free to notify us at any time. We’ll consider requests to remove links, but we aren’t required to do so or reply to you directly.
We cannot guarantee that the information contained on the Website cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. Neither do we guarantee that the site is available or that the information on the Website website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all claims, warranties, and conditions concerning this Website oWebsitesage of this site. This disclaimer does not:
- limit or eliminate our or our liability for the event of personal injury or death;
- Limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of your or our obligations in any way that isn’t permitted by the law in force limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- We will not exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded by law.
The limitations and restrictions on the liability set forth within the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) is subject to the previous paragraph and (b) apply to all claims which arise from the disclaimer, which includes liabilities arising from contracts or tort, as well as for violation of statutory obligations.
The Website aWebsiteas the information and services on the site are provided at no cost. We will not be accountable for any damage or loss of any kind.