Canadian visitor visa permits holders to travel to Canada for various reasons, including:
Tourism, Business, or to visit friends and family.
It is essential to meet the fundamental requirements in order to obtain an entry visa for visitors. The most pertinent necessities are listed below:
- Possess a passport which has validity of 6 month or longer.
- Do not have any charges related to immigration or crime.
- You must convince an Immigration official that you have connections to your country of birth.
- convince an immigration agent to let you leave Canada at the end of your stay.
- Make sure you have enough money to pay for your stay:
The amount you’ll need will depend on the purpose behind your visit as well as the length of time you intend to stay for and also, whether you’ll be staying in a hotel with relatives or friends.
If you are unable to prove that you qualify to apply for the Canadian visitor visa, they’ll deny your application.
You may also be denied an entry visa for health or security-related reason.
How to Apply for a Canadian Visitor Visa?
In order to begin the process of applying of visa to Canada visit visa there are a number of procedures and forms that applicants must follow to complete the application. The steps are listed below:
- Confirm that you are eligible to receive your Canadian visit visa.
- Fill in the forms and documents required to apply for a visa for visitors.
- Complete the Canadian visitor visa application in accordance with IRCC guidelines.
- Please wait for the processing, then respond to any additional requests for information, should they are made.
- Submit your passport to be stamped.